Enabling the effective migration from an on premise datacenter to Microsoft Azure can be daunting and complex.
Challenges include understanding what Apps or Virtual infrastructure needs to move, how to deal with security, understanding the cost of Migration and ensuring you have the same control with full visibility of usage and costs.
As a Microsoft Cloud transformation specialist, and an expert across the range of Microsoft technologies including Azure, we will take you on a journey from strategy through design, migrating you to the new platform and operating model to realise the full benefits of Azure.
Our experience in analysis, planning, design, migration and management for Microsoft Azure is unmatched. We have used this experience to provide a simple, fixed price migration cost to help you move onto Azure with minimal pain, whilst delivering complete control of the platform from an Operational perspective.
• Unlock the power of the cloud to get to market quicker
• Support both your business case and drive for technical innovation
• Gain complete visibility and breadth of the full power of Azure
• Move to the platform quickly and without problems
• Identify a program of work to get to the cloud
• Build a high level architecture for your cloud environment
• Assess your applications for cloud suitability Deliver a fixed cost migration for design, migration and governance
Inframon will run workshops targeted at both technology experts and senior management outlining cost savings, showcasing further business and application agility with Azure and demonstrating a more secure platform. The engagement has four key phases and will provide:
2. Cloud Architecture Blue Print
3. Application Assessment
4. Transformation Planning
This fixed price Azure migration could transform your organisation for much less than you might think.
Accelerating with confidence onto Azure with Inframon Azure Fixed Price Migration
A 30 day automated Azure PoC – inclusive of market leading IP from Inframon’s Hyper Cloud Platform, deep security offerings from Trend, cloud networking solutions from Barracuda and the latest releases of Systems Center 2016 and OMS, running on Microsoft’s Azure Platform